- 6 oz. rosewater
- 1/3 cup vegetable glycerin
- 1/3 cup Aloe Vera Gel
- Essential oil of your choice
- Spray bottle
1. Choose which essential oil you'd like to use in your moisturizer spritz. Make your choice based on scent and its effect on hair: Add just a few drops.
2. Combine the 6 ounces of rosewater -- 1/3 of a cup each of vegetable glycerin and Aloe Vera Gel -- and the essential oil, together in a glass bowl. Note: You can use plastic but I always use glass when I mix my recipe's
3. Store your homemade spritz in reusable plastic spray bottles. Choose a fun color to make it extra special and shake well before using.
I also keep my in the refrigerator because of the Aloe Vera.