- 1 egg
- 2 tbs honey (warmed in microwave for 15 seconds)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 cup + 1 tbs real mayo
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Directions1) Whisk all ingredients minus honey in bowl.
2) Warm honey in microwave for 15 seconds
3) Poor honey into mixture
4) Whisk mixture again
5) Warm mixture in microwave for 15 seconds
6) Using your fingers coat dry hair generously with mixture until there just enough left in the bowl to coat fingers
7) Twist hair into bun on top of your head. Do not use hair pins of any kind! Use the mixture left in the bowl for one last coating.
8) Wrap hair with plastic wrap, shower cap, or something similar ( plastic bags work well)
9) Let mixture rest in hair for 45-60 minutes
10) Rinse hair in cold water
11) Shampoo hair as normal. DO NOT CONDITION.
12) Style normally
There are not currently any videos for this recipe.