Submitted 04/13/2013 by kris_marisol (3b)
Category: Deep Conditioner
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons of honey (the darker, the better)
- 1 tablespoon of banana baby food
- 1 tablespoon of Bee Mine BEE-U-TI-FUL Deep Conditioner (or Suave Naturals Coconut Conditioner)
DirectionsMix the coconut oil, avocado oil, honey and banana baby food in a bowl and heat it in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
Add the conditioner to the mix and stir till you get a thick paste.
Apply it to you curls layer by layer.
Once you're done, put on a shower cap or a towel (you can use both), and leave the product from 45 minutes to 1 hour. I usually leave it overnight.
Rinse it and shower as usual.