- 16 ounces of pure Aloe Vera gel
- 3/4 cup of fresh mint leaves—no stems
- 1 tablespoon of oil (like canola, coconut, olive, etc.)
- 2, 8-ounce bottles
- Blend all ingredients together for 60 seconds.
- Pour liquid into bottles.
Optional: Add about 25 drops of your favorite essential oils (I like to add 5 drops spearmint essential oil and 20 drops of peppermint oil.
Use the one made with aloe and mint leaves to cool the skin, soften it and relieve the discomfort of mild sunburn. (Not intended to take the place of a doctor's care.)
Use the mix with the essential oils to cool off your body and to relieve the discomfort of achy, tired muscles and swollen feet. (Not intended to take the place of a doctor's care.)