Our plant-based conditioner seals hair cuticles to help lock in color and shine, while 100% organic aroma brings nature closer.
Nourish dry hair with our moisture-rich, deep-conditioning, pre-shampoo healing treatment. Our formula with Iceland moss, sap and certified organic honey helps repair dry, damaged hair, restoring smoothness and shine.
Aveda Sap Moss Styling Spray is a moisture-rich spray gel that delivers flexible firm hold, replenishment and shine. Nurtures with Iceland moss and eliminates frizz, leaving even dry hair soft and healthy looking.
be curlyTM curl controller is a unique liquid complex that smoothes and elongates curly to tight curly hair while moisturizing and conditioning, creating touchable curls with natural movement. Defines, elongates and conditions curls while controlling frizz. Moderate hold and control. Safe for color-treated hair. 95% naturally derived.
Quenches your hair's thirst and sets tangles free, even in the most textured hair. Plant emollients restore hair so it looks smooth and shiny. Excellent detangler makes hair feel soft and silky.
Boosts volume—helps fine hair look fuller, feel thicker, stay more abundant.
• breakthrough blend of kaolin clay and certified organic acacia gum to lift up and fill out hair
• Aroma with jasmine, certified organic peppermint, palmarosa and ylang ylang.
Loose and piece-y, or stand-up and messy-new Control Paste gives hair a high-textured, low-sheen look that's smooth, not sticky. Leaves hair pliable enough to play with.
This satiny pomade repels moisture from your hair, helping to prevent frizziness and flyaways. Tames curls to give hair a polished look. Excellent in humid weather. Work through hair before or after styling.
Daily conditioning smooths and softens hair up to 60%.
* Moisturizes and reduces frizz
* Exclusive plant infusion—a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean—creates a smooth new surface on hair
* Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent flyaways
* Protects against surface damage from heat styling