Avienndha's Profile

Avienndha
2b Wavy Curvy

CurlTalk Activity

Member Since:
Jan 24, 2010
Last Online:
Apr 21, 2010
Total Posts:
0
Read all posts by Avienndha
Send Avienndha a message

About Avienndha

Name:
B
Birthday:
Jan 31

Avienndha's Latest Salon Reviews

D Sabrina - Fairfield, Connecticut, United States
Stylist:
Mia

Apr 21, 2010 - So before I went to see Mia, I wore my hair in a ponytail 95% of the time, the other 5% of the time I wore it half up. Ever since Mia cut my hair, I've worn it down (down!!) 95% of the time. The other 5% this time was just because I was too lazy to do my hair that day. Even though "doing" my hair now takes only 5-10 min and it looks fab. I can't tell you the compliments I've had and how many people have said, "I never knew your hair was so curly!" Mia is a sweetheart and just an amazing, amazing hairstylist. GO see her!