These curly haired celebrities are as famous for their hair as they are for their achievements - even winning the Nobel Prize for Physics.
"Sex and drugs go hand in hand when you're a rock 'n' roll musician. If I were a violinist, it might be a different matter." - Slash
Why: Rock Star Hair, Great Guitar Tone, Holla! Birth Name: Saul Hudson Date of Birth: July 23, 1965, London, England Hair Type: 3c
What We Recommend for Hair Like This
- We loved the 80s, but that tophat has had its day. Goodwill that hat, or better yet, auction it off for charity.
- Up for a cocktail? Try Curlarita Cocktail before your next Superbowl performance, even though you already stole the spotlight that day.
- Slash is biracial, born to a Nigerian clothing designer mother and English art director.
- Attended the elite Beverly Hills High School with fellow-curly Lenny Kravitz but dropped out before graduating.
- Formed the hugely successful Guns N' Roses with Axl Rose in 1986; officially disbanded in 1997. Hasn't spoken to Axl Rose since 1996.
- Plays Gibson Les Paul guitars with few exceptions.
- How much did Slash earn for his brief appearance at 2011 Superbowl Halftime show? Best answer we could find: "Waaaaay more than you make in 3 minutes."
Video of Slash playing live