These curly haired celebrities are as famous for their hair as they are for their achievements - even winning the Nobel Prize for Physics.
"You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?" - Bernadette Peters
Why: Never Seen Her Straighten Those Gorgeous Curls! Birth name: Bernadette Lazzara Born: February 28, 1948, Queens, NY Hair Type: 3b
What We Recommend for Hair Like This
- Standing O for Bernadette's curls!
- There is one thing: Keep some AG Hair Cosmetics Re:coil Curl Activating Balm handy to keep those curls springy and lively!
- Peters is Italian.
- Her waist measures a purported 23 inches! Seriously?
- A-Lister of live theater, she has been nominated for 7 Tony Awards and won 2.
- Grammy nominated for her live album "Sondheim, Etc." recorded to benefit Gay Men's Health Crisis.
- Best known for her role opposite former flame Steve Martin in "The Jerk."
Video of Bernadette Peters with Steve Martin in The Jerk