What You'll Need
- 2 Tablespoons of Baking Soda
- 3 Drops of Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Moisturizing Shampoo
- 1/2 Cup Warm Water
- Clip your dry hair into 4 sections.
- Mix all ingredients together in a spray bottle or cup and coat your entire scalp.
- Do NOT rub in; just let the mixture penetrate your scalp on its own.
- Pin up/Clip your hair away from your face and leave it alone for about 25 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water until the mixture is completely rinsed out of your hair.
- Immediately condition your hair to replenish any lost moisture.