Curly Penny creates an easy, lightweight hair cream that shines and defines wavy curly hair.
YouTube newbie Curly Penny has caught our attention with her cute videos and advice for wavy curly hair care. She recently created a quick and easy DIY lightweight styling cream that only takes seconds to prepare. This styling cream eliminates frizz and provides great hold and shine!
- 6 Tbsp EO Essentials Lavender & Aloe Conditioner
- 3 tsp blue agave nectar
- 3 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Mortar and pestle
- Add the EO Essentials Lavender & Aloe Conditioner and blue nectar agave in a bowl and mix until the consistency is golden.
- Grind the sea salt with a mortar and pestle until the salt is fine and pour it into the conditioner and agave mixture.
- Scrunch the mixture into soaking wet hair.
- Blot away excess product with a t-shirt.