As Content Editor for NaturallyCurly, I have gotten to try a lot of different products so that I can give my sincere review for any who might benefit from it. This June, I received a few products from Brock Beauty, including the well-known Hairfinity Vitamins. I will share more later about my makeover with each of the Brock Beauty products in the next few days. Right now I want to talk about my favorite so far, of all the Brock Beauty products I've tried: Infinite Lash! Infinite Lash is my favorite makeover product from Brock Beauty because I have seen significant before and after results! Who doesn't enjoy a good before and after story?
Anyhow, before I do anymore raving about Infinite Lash, I should probably tell you a little bit more about it.
Infinite Lash is an eyelash enhancement serum that Brock Beauty claims "promotes thicker, fuller, and longer looking lashes." It is meant to "thicken the hair follicles while hydrating and strengthening weak and brittle lashes."
Infinite Lash is a blend of botanicals, vitamins, minerals and polypeptides or proteins. If you are wondering if it's safe contact lens wearers, fear not! I wear contacts almost daily, and I haven't had any problems or suffered from any eye irritation. Everyone is different, though, so I would recommend trying it out over a weekend in case you have any reactions to it.
Here's is the ingredient list: Water, Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-16, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract(Licorice), Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract(White Tea), Euphrasia Officinalis Extract(Eyebright), Rosa Centifolia Flower Water(Rose), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Allantoin, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolamine
Read More: Curl to Toe Career Makeover
My Before and After
My lashes have always been pretty long, but they were never very full. After using Infinite Lash for several weeks, I suddenly noticed that my lower lashes especially looked longer and more prominent. Then, I began to notice my upper lashes curling up over my my lids in a most dramatic fashion. At last, I could see that I had more lashes so that they looked fuller as well!
The photos almost don't do it justice, but I hope you can see the increase in length and number of lashes.
Before using Infinite Lash »
After using Infinite Lash: See the increase in length »
Top to bottom: Before using Infinite Lash, After using Infinite Lash, After using Infinite Lash with mascara »
How Do I Apply It?
Here are the exact instructions: Apply along the lash line twice per day for the first six weeks, then apply nightly thereafter. I made sure to follow the instructions to get the best results. Her are some of my suggestions for applying Infinite Lash:
- Apply it along the very edge of your eyelid where your lid meets the top of your eyelashes. Do not try to apply it on the bottom of your eyelashes close to your eyes. This will decrease your chances of getting it in your eye, which stings a bit, but didn't cause me any long term irritation. Be extra careful and use a Q-tip or your finger to remove any excess if you apply it to your lower lashes.
- If you have excess serum, that could get in your eyes, spread it down the length of your lashes with your fingers. I found that this was like giving my lashes a deep conditioning treatment after wearing mascara all day, everyday.
- Give it some time to dry if you are applying it under eye makeup. I noticed that it was difficult to get my eyeliner to stick after applying if I didn't let it dry and wipe off any excess.
- Remove your eye makeup completely before applying it at night. I have used coconut oil and it works well to remove even waterproof makeup. The Infinite Lash website even recommends applying a natural oil at night for stronger flexible lashes.
- Keep applying Infinite Lash at night to maintain your results.
If you're curious about Infinite Lash, give it a try. It claims to enhance the beauty of your lashes and for me, I can say it did just that and more!
Read More: A Hair Makeover That Blows