According to SheaMoisture, the new convenient tubes are easier to squeeze, address bathroom storage space, and are conducive for long-term travel needs with more streamlined full-size packaging. Also, SheaMoisture updated the labels for more legibility to clearly point out what’s not included in their products, like no parabens, phthalates, paraffin formaldehyde, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, synthetic color, DEA, petroleum, and no animal testing. The Community Commerce heart logo also serves as a reminder that community empowerment is at the center of everything SheaMoisture does.
Our community members are co-creators at SheaMoisture and factor into everything we do."-Richelieu Dennis, Founder and CEO of Sundial Brands
After reading through the 500 plus comments on their Instagram post, including Shea Moisture’s response to just about every comment, question, and concern, here are the top things you should know.
- Customers asked for smaller sizes because the old bottles took up too much space in their bathroom. As a result, new 10 oz. tubes were created.
- What about the price? Not to worry, the smaller tubes also come with a lower price.
- The new tube packaging is more travel friendly than the classic bottles and jars.
- However, SheaMoisture will continue to have the classic bottles and jars originally released.
- Customers also asked for the lotion to be in a squeezable tube, especially for the SheaMoisture Baby collection, and people are now extremely happy for this change.
- The new tube packaging is slowly rolling out so continue to check your local stores. If you cannot find what you need locally, remember you can always get the new tubes online.
As for the customer feedback Dennis further added, “We love to hear from our amazing community about their needs, what does and doesn’t work, and ways that we can serve them better. We appreciate hearing from them on our social media channels, through their video reviews, at our events and shows, as well as via our customer service through inquiries and input.”
If you want to continue to provide feedback to SheaMoisture about your concerns and provide personal feedback email – [email protected] or leave a comment on their Instagram. Trust me, someone will answer. If you do not believe me, check out the comments section.
What do you think about the new tube packaging from SheaMoisture?