This aloe pectin styling gel recipe comes to us from one of our members, Valeriia.Sua. This simple recipe requires no cooking or heating at all, so even beginner Curly Mixologists can try it out. This batch makes 8 ounces, and can be stored in your own squeeze bottle for later use.
- 1 cup of Aloe vera juice
- 1 1.59oz packet of instant fruit pectin
- 1/4 tsps Honey
- 1/4 tsps Agave Nectar
- 2 tsp EVOO
- 1 tsp Sweet Almond Oil
- Place the pectin into a bowl and add aloe vera juice to it slowly, stirring as you go along to prevent clumps.
- Add the honey, agave nectar, evoo and sweet almond oil and mix them in. The texture is similar to KCCC.
- You can also add essential oils for fragrance.
- Put the gel in a bottle or bowl with lid.
If you'd like to share your own curly recipes with the community, submit them here.