To celebrate the premiere of Harlem Season Two on Prime Video, Mielle Mavens can now purchase limited edition haircare bundles inspired by Harlem’s leading ladies.
Mielle – the fastest growing Black-founded and women-led beauty brand – is announcing today a new collaboration with the Amazon Original series Harlem on Prime Video. To celebrate the premiere of Season two on February 3, 2023, Mielle Mavens can now purchase curated haircare bundles inspired by Harlem’s main characters.
Available on from Mielle, customers can purchase curated bundles of Mielle products inspired by the iconic hairstyles worn by Harlem characters Camille, Tye, Quinn and Angie. These character-themed sets will also be up to 40% off regular prices, allowing Mielle shoppers to create a multitude of new styles at an incredible price. Mielle Mavens can also take a Harlem inspired hair quiz to find the best bundle to meet their hair goals.
What is Harlem about?
Harlem is a romantic comedy series about four smart, funny, and successful women living in Harlem today. A story of Black sisterhood at its core, Harlem celebrates the love and friendship between its four leading women (Camille, Tye, Quinn and Angie), as they navigate the realities of their early 30s, manage their careers, discover new romances, and navigate the city in all its joy and adversity. Authentic and stylish, Harlem lets audiences intimately follow the loves and lives of Black women.
Nicole Robinson, Mielle Senior Brand Director, shares that “The collaboration between Mielle and Harlem was a big YES as the show is just amazing and has such great synergy with our brand. Those four powerful, vibrant Black women live the same love, career and friendship experiences as so many of our customers. But most of all, we are endless fans of the positive and inclusive reflection of natural hair on screen, and we want more of it! We love being a part of this opportunity to celebrate every fabulous hairstyle you see on Angie, Camille, Quinn, and Tye.”
Classic Camille Protective Bundle
If you’re anything like quirky university professor Camille, played by Meagan Good, you love keeping your precious tresses in a healthy protective style like braids / locs. Just remember, your hair still needs love too, even if it is tucked away. That’s why we’ve bundled products from our Rosemary Mint and Rice Water Collections — which include biotin, yuzu and rice water — so you can moisturize, strengthen and nourish your strands, all while preventing split ends and breakage.
- Spray a light mist of the Rice Water & Aloe Vera Braid & Scalp Moisturizer onto braids/locs and scalp as needed. Gently massage into scalp and smooth into braids/locs in a downward motion to avoid frizz. Use daily for best results.
- To style, apply ample Rice Water & Aloe Vera Braid Set Foam and gently smooth over braids/locs. Dry hair with diffuser or hooded dryer for 3-5 minutes.
- Apply Rice Water Shine Mist to damp or dry hair, style as desired.
- Apply Rice Water & Aloe Scalp Relief directly to scalp on affected areas.
- Apply a small amount of the Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil to scalp.
- Apply the Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil to edges and smooth with fingertips or brush for desired hold.
Vibrant Angie Curls Bundle
If you’ve got big hair to match your big personality like Angie, played by Shoniqua Shandai, you need this bundle ASAP! Perfect for Type 4 strands and scalp maintenance, this bundle includes essentials from our Oats & Honey and Pomegranate and Honey Collections to provide your kinky curls with the natural nutrients it needs!
- Apply Oats & Honey Soothing Shampoo to wet hair, massage into a rich lather, and rinse. For best results, shampoo twice. Follow up with our Oats & Honey Soothing Conditioner.
- After conditioning, pump a generous amount of Oats & Honey Soothing Leave-In Conditioner to sectioned hair. Work product through with a wide-tooth comb. DO NOT RINSE. Style as desired.
- Work Oats & Honey Soothing Hair Balm through damp hair with fingers or comb and let air dry. Or use on dry hair to control frizz or fly-aways.
- After hair has been cleaned and is damp, divide into sections. Apply a liberal amount of the Pomegranate & Honey Curl Defining Mousse with Hold to hair combing or fingering through from root to end. Follow the same pattern in each section of hair until completely done. Style hair as desired.
- Prime and define with Pomegranate & Honey Curl Refreshing Spray to create soft to deep definition.
Smooth Tye Short Cut Bundle
Successful entrepreneur Tye, played by Jerrie Johnson, is constantly pushing boundaries and breaking barriers, just like our Mango & Tulsi Botanical Blend Collection— the first of its kind for textured hair. Whether rocking a short cut or a killer color, this bundle provides the vital nourishment for healthy hair and scalp.
- Apply Mango & Tulsi Nourishing Shampoo to wet hair using a small amount to massage in hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly and repeat shampoo if necessary to remove excess dirt and residue. Follow with Mango & Tulsi Nourishing Conditioner.
- Work a small amount of the Mango & Tulsi Nourishing Styling Gel through hair in sections. Avoid rubbing strands to prevent frizz. Style hair as desired. Air dry or use a diffuser or dryer.
- Apply 1-2 drops of the Mango & Tulsi Nourishing Instant 3-In-1 Serum on damp hair and scalp after cleansing and conditioning. Apply to areas of the hair that require repair like the ends of hair or apply all over for even coverage. Do not rinse. Style as desired.
Sleek Quinn Silk Press Bundle
Hopeless romantic Quinn, played by Grace Byers, is looking for a love that lasts in the same way we want a lasting silk press. That’s why we’ve bundled essentials from our Mongongo Collection and two products formulated with mint ingredients to hydrate, repair, and protect your hair with every hairstyle — especially straight strands.
- Apply a dime-sized amount of the Mongongo Oil Exfoliating Shampoo into your hands and massage into the scalp. Work into a rich lather. Rinse and repeat until cleansed. Follow up with our Mongongo Oil Protein-Free Hydrating Conditioner.
- After conditioning, apply the Mongongo Oil Thermal & Heat Protectant Spray to clean, wet hair and gently comb through from roots to ends. Proceed with desired heat styling.
- To add protection and sheen apply a small amount of the Mint Almond Oil into palm of hands and massage directly on to scalp. Hair can be wet or dry. Apply as needed. Not recommended for children under a year old.
- Apply the Rosemary Mint Strengthening Edge Gel to edges and smooth with fingertips or brush for desired hold.
About Mielle Organics
Founded in 2014 by CEO Monique Rodriguez, Mielle is the fastest growing Black-founded and women-led global beauty brand. With a heavy emphasis on incorporating healthier ingredients as its "root to results," Mielle's collection of beauty products is designed for all hair types. Today, Mielle is a global and viral sensation, with orders in over 87 countries worldwide. Their products can be found in more than 100,000 stores across the U.S. in retailers such as Amazon, CVS, Rite Aid, Sally Beauty, Target, Ulta Beauty, Walgreens, and Walmart.
WhoseHarlem character product bundle are you excited to try?