This hairstyle is meant to be soft and sexy. If your hair is long enough, you can have it hang over one shoulder.
- Start with dry hair. Divide your hair into two sections, left and right. Grab two pieces of hair from the top of your head and twist them. Bobby pin the twist to the back of your head.
- Grab another two pieces of hair directly below the first twist. Twist these and pin them slightly below the other twist. Grab a handful of hair from the top of your hair from the other side. Twist it back as if you are making a half ponytail. Pin it behind your head, making sure it lines up with your other twists. You can leave your hair like this, and let the rest of your curls hang loose, or you can twist the rest of it into a low hanging twisted ponytail.
- Type 2 (wavy) Style your waves the day before with a very gentle product. Stay away from gels and hair spray; crunchy is definitely not the style we want for a romantic date.
- Type 3 (curly) Try using a diffuser that morning so that your hair has the whole day to dry and soften up. To get really soft curls, use a leave in-conditioner and a curl lotion.
- Type 4 (kinky) A couple of days before your date, do a twist out with a curl styling butter to get the softest curls possible.