When you have pieces of hair that don’t want to follow the rest of your curl pattern, it is important to find ways to quickly and easily enhance definition for your desired style. I’ve found one easy way to fix a stray straight piece of hair or two with finger curling.
1. Wash and condition your hair as normal and apply products.
2. Find any curls that need additional definition.
3. Begin twisting the curl clump around itself.
4. Twist the hair around your finger up next to your head.
5. Gently lower your curl back down and your curl and admire your new found curl definition!
For more of my wavy-curly hair tutorials, follow me @ThePolishedCurl