Spice up that old style and give yourself another great hair day.
Yesterday was an awesome hair day, but today is just kind of blah. What can you do to get the most out of your second day hair? Here are a few ideas that can spice up that old style and give you another great hair day. Cheers to fabulous second day hair!
Take that old style and make it new again! Second day hair is usually fuller than your freshly washed hair so take advantage of it. Pull you hair back and enjoy the sunshine with this cool style.
- The half down style is a great way to reclaim an old look and make it new again. Keep it smooth in the front and funky in the back. Use your imagination when creating this style.
- Create a focus point by adding a side part before securing the hair in the back. You can use a non-metal hair clip or even double them up to create an more unique style.
- Type 2 (Wavy): Scrunch through your favorite leave-in product to wake up your waves. Jessicurl Confident Coils Styling Solution will boost your definition while smoothing your tresses.
- Type 3 (Curly): You may not have to add much to your hair besides a good spritz of your favorite refresher. Try a product like Darcy’s Botanicals Herbal Leave-In Conditioning Spritz that’s light but moisturizing.
- Type 4 (Kinky): Pass through a bit of moisturizer like Karen’s Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia before styling. Don’t forget to concentrate on your ends since some of them will be exposed.
Tips – To add another twist to this style, create two sections in the back of your head and use a ponytail holder to secure the top section and leave the bottom loose. Or, try creating a loose flat twist on one side of your head, going into the pulled back section. This second day hair style can be as versatile as you want it to be!