What You Need
- Rubber bands
- Hair ornament
- Devacurl Flexible-Hold Hair Spray
- Start with dry hair. For less frizz, start with hair that is either one day old or freshly washed, moisturized, and gently dried with a diffuser.
- Part hair from the middle of the hairline and fasten a rubber band at the roots.
- Section the hair at crown horizontally from ear to ear, gather the hair from that ponytail, and tie a rubber band at the roots.
- Grab the base of the ponytail and pull it through the root.
- Repeat steps 3-4 for two more sections.
- Fashion your hair ornament where you would like.
How do you plan to rock your wavy hair for prom?