What you'll needHere’s a quick rundown of what you need for this oil blend, and what is being infused into your hair and skin with each of these ingredients.
- Coconut Oil (2 spoonfuls) - Packed with saturated fatty acids, vitamin E, and penetrates the hair shaft.
- Olive Oil (2 tsp.) - Penetrates the hair shaft, is anti-inflammatory, and acts as a natural emollient.
- Sweet Almond Oil (½ tsp.) - Full of oleic and linoleic acids, and vitamins A, B, and E.
- Castor Oil (1 tsp.) - For oleic, linoleic, and stearic acids, and acts as a humectant.
- Avocado Oil (1/2 tsp.) - For vitamins A, E, and D, oleic, palmitic, and stearic acids, and moisturizes the hair shaft.
- Rosehip Oil (1/2 tsp.) - For vitamin C, antioxidants, and linoleic acid.
- Argan Oil (20 pumps) - For vitamin E and it provides suppleness and elasticity.
- Nettle Extract (20 drops) - Helps to balance sebum, is anti-inflammatory, and stimulates growth for alopecia.
- Horsetail Extract (20 drops) - Improves elasticity and acts as an astringent for an oily scalp.
What is your ultimate DIY concoction?