Hair can face many types of stress that affect the overall health of our hair. One of those stresses can be the type of water we expose to. Some curlies are moving to different areas that have a different type of water that their hair, skin, and body are not accustomed to. Some curlies have or currently deal with having hard water, which can cause residue and exposure to rust and minerals. Hard water can cause the hair to be dull, dry, and damaged. Now that we’re in the summer months, people enjoy being outdoors. Constant sun exposure can lead to dry hair and change your hair color to a few hues lighter. If you enjoy swimming in a pool, you have to consider the effects of chlorine. Constant exposure to chlorine without proper hair care can cause breakage and an irritable scalp. It can also cause your hair to turn a greenish color.
There are different solutions to help improve these issues. Some have tried a variety of deep conditioners, rocking hats, and wearing swim caps to limit exposure of environmental impurities. Is there another way that you can try to improve these environmental impurities? There may be an answer for you that can help improve the look and health of your hair.
The Malibu Treatment
The Malibu treatment removes environmental impurities from hair, which improves the, look, feel, and overall health of the hair. The treatment can also brighten and improve the color of the hair. How does this treatment work? The Malibu Hair Treatment contains vitamins that assist with extracting impurities from the hair. The relatively inexpensive hair treatment is available at hair salons and can also be purchased at Walgreens to complete at home. It is recommended for a hairstylist to perform this treatment, however, if you decide to treat your hair at home, make sure to follow the directions on the package.
The process is easy to do:
- Shampoo and rinse your hair
- Pour the desired Malibu treatment into your palm and rub your hands together while adding water to the product. The mixture should be a paste-like consistency.
- Apply it throughout your hair and leave the product on for the amount of time stated on the product package
- Rinse and shampoo your hair again
- Apply your favorite conditioner afterwards
If you’re not interested in purchasing the Malibu hair treatment, you can try some DIY treatments for the same result.
- Mix instant lemonade together with conditioner.
- Apply the paste-like mixture throughout the hair.
- Rinse the treatment and follow up with a deep conditioner.
This DIY treatment is more affordable, easily accessible, and smells like yummy lemons.
Have you tried the Malibu Hair Treatment? How was your experience?