Products and Tools
- Kenra Shine Serum Weightless Polish
- Fine hair, boar bristle brush
- Seamless, elastic hair band (no rubber bands)
- Fabulous silk scarf
Watch the Wash and Go Tutorial Like You’ve Never Seen Before to learn how Natalie prepares her hair before creating her bun.
- Apply a dime size amount of Kenra Shine Serum Weightless Polish to freshly washed, moisturized, and detangled hair. You still want to be bent downward while doing this.
- Gently smooth your hair with the brush. Being upside down helps to get your curls and coils into a bun.
- Secure your hair in a seamless, elastic band. Now you can stand upright.
- Concentrate the blow-dry on your puff with low heat and high speed or high heat and low speed. You want to intentionally induce frizz to create fullness.
- Cover your puff with the hairnet and tuck the excess net into the elastic.
- Shape the netted puff to make it look perfectly round.
- Tie your scarf around your puff.
Watch the video below
Follow Natalie here: