This hairstyle is quick and simple yet elegant and sophisticated--perfect for a happy hour with the ladies after work.
How to Achieve the Look
- Divide hair in two equal sections.
- Use your index fingers to create a part on the outer edge of each half.
- Take your thumbs, stick each of them into a part, and flip your wrists.
- Switch each strand between your thumbs and index fingers.
- Grab a piece of hair from the outer edge of one half.
- Add that piece of hair under and into the other half.
- Repeat this process.
- Use a little finishing spray to tame fly-aways if you need to.