Breast Cancer Awareness campaigns have begun in stores nation-wide, making it a great time to shop and support an important fundraising cause at the same time. In order to assist in finding more ways to help women and research more cures for breast cancer, friends and families can also take part in a number of events, promotions and activities throughout the month.
ULTA Beauty’s “Donate with a Kiss” campaign offers a variety of discounts and special offers to help raise funds for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
ULTA's “Donate with a Kiss” Program
- With a $1 donation to BCRF at ULTA Beauty stores consumers can register to win a beauty bag of “pink” products valued at almost $600!... one winner per store will be chosen by random drawing. A kiss decal will be given for each $1 donation and can be posted in the store windows or taken home.
- With a $5 donation to BCRF consumers receive an ULTA Pink Limited-Edition Travel Tumbler and 5 kiss decals.
- With a $10 donation to BCRF consumers receive a Pink Kiss Umbrella and 10 kiss decals.
There are also a number of limited edition and exclusive products available to customers during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Some of these include:
ULTA Limited Editions
Exclusive products from ULTA available during Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- Philosophy is offering ULTA Beauty's #1 selling moisturizer in special pink packaging! Philosophy’s “Hope in a Jar Limited Edition in Pink” is the award-winning, lightweight daily moisturizer that hydrates and provides antioxidant protection, while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. Exclusive to ULTA Beauty stores and available online at ULTA.com for $38, Philosophy will donate $5.00 from the sale of this product to BCRF.
- Stila is offering the “Courage & Beauty” palette exclusively at ULTA Beauty stores for $16, with $1 from each sale donated to BCRF. The palette includes a collection of 5 eye shadows, a Convertible Color Lip and Cheek Cream, a mirror and a face chart.
- Smashbox is offering the popular “Be Legendary” lipstick in a limited-edition shade in honor of BCRF founder Mrs. Evelyn Lauder, called “Inspiration.” The lipstick is being sold exclusively at ULTA Beauty stores and online at ULTA.com for $19. $5 from each sale will be donated to BCRF.
- Salon “Cut-A-Thon”: On Sunday, Oct 14th, 2012, customers can also participate in the ULTA Beauty Salon “Cut-A-Thon” from 11 am-6pm. For a minimum, suggested donation of $10, supporters receive a cut, shampoo and style by ULTA Beauty’s professionally trained stylists. One hundred percent of the Cut-A-Thon proceeds will be donated to BCRF. In 2011, ULTA Beauty performed more than 19,000 haircuts during the Cut-A-Thon, a number it aims to reach again.
For more details about the events and special offers visit www.ulta.com/donatewithakiss.