Meet this week's super cool hair crush, Gioia (Blonde Bundle).
1. Who are you?
I’m Gioia, currently living and breathing NYC. I get involved in all things fashion; photographing and producing shoots, as well as public relations and branding.
2. How long have you worn your curly hair?
From day one.
3. How would you describe your personal style and fashion?
4. What inspires you?
Bold colors that I encounter on daily adventures--from street walls, to retro New York bathrooms, to the perfect yellow sunflower lying at the corner bodega. Also, there is nothing like seeing an item of clothing at a store and falling in love with it while your mind wanders off to explore the many pieces you could combine it with.
How dare you not wear your curly hair with confidence? It sits at the top of your head!
5. What have you learned about yourself through wearing your hair curly?
Your hair defines you as you define it. Most people look best with their natural color and style and understanding how it adds to your image will change the way you carry yourself. How dare you not wear your curly hair with confidence? It sits at the top of your head!
6. Do you have a secret to getting defined, beautiful healthy curls?
Pick curly haired parents.
7. What are your favorite products?
Moroccanoil: Bend over, whip your hair to the floor, knead in some Moroccanoil.