3 Coachella-Worthy Wavy Hairstyles
Give a day-old blowout a fresh new take with a crown of flowers around the head.
- Mist dry shampoo on a day old blow out for added volume and texture
- Work Wella Professionals Texture touch into ends for added texture and piece-y look
- Top with it off with a floral crown and a spritz of Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray for light hold
Weave French, fishtail and traditional braids throughout the hair for a romantic yet rebellious look.
- Spray Wella Professionals Ocean Spritz on dry hair for light hold and beach-y texture
- Take small 1-inch sections of hair and create fishtail, French and traditional braids securing at different lengths
- Work Wella Professionals Rugged Fix through the ends for a rough edge
- Loosely pull top half of hair back and secure with elastic
MORE: Festival Hair Tutorial
Go for the braided headband. Great for a no wash day – mixing up the braid type to give a unique and less contrived look.
- Prep dry hair with a pea sized amount of Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier
- Spritz Wella Professionals Ocean Spritz to create texture at the root and length of hair
- Part hair down the middle and create two traditional side braids
- Pull each side over the top of the head and secure
- Pull out the front pieces of hair for a loose, carefree look