This February NaturallyCurly is celebrating a full month of Curly Mixology! Each day we'll feature one recipe for you to treat your curls to in the comfort of your own kitchen. Tweet us your favorite recipes with hashtag #CurlyMixology or share them on our Facebook page!
Banana Baby Food Hair Masque
Banana is a favorite ingredient among seasoned curly mixologists. But if you don't own a blender, you may be left picking bits of banana out of your hair at the end of your treatment.
That's where the baby food comes in. Its smooth pureed texture makes baby food an excellent substitute in any recipes that require bananas!
What you'll need
- Banana baby food (optional: organic baby food)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix ingredients well in a bowl
- Apply generously to hair before shampooing
- Cover your hair with a plastic cap
- Leave on for 45 minutes - 1 hour
- Rinse and shampoo as normal