Pumpkins for Hair
Now’s the time to give thanks to your hair and provide it with the nutrients of this season’s most popular ingredient: pumpkin!
You can use the pumpkin flesh or the more potent pumpkin seed oil to get the benefits of this ingredient. It’s a powerful antioxidant and contains omega-6 fatty acids to aid in hair and skin regeneration.
Pumpkin enzymes contain nutrients essential to good skin and hair health, including beta carotene, zinc, and vitamins C, E and A.
This fall doorstep decoration is hydrating, soothing and healing, making it a perfect addition to you fall and winter beauty regimen.
Pumpkin Hair Products
- Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Conditioner
- Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Detoxifying Shampoo
- Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Enzyme Therapy Mist Leave-in Conditioner
- Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Potion Leave-In Conditioner with Ginger Root
- Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Puree Treatment Masque
- Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Rehydrating Shampoo
- Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Whipped Souffle Styling Creme
- Darcy’s Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Moisturizing Conditioner
Pumpkin Deep Conditioner Recipe
If you’re in the mood to step in the kitchen, try this Pumpkin Deep Conditioner recipe. The result: shiny, soft hair that smells just like the holidays!
- 1/2 cup cooked pumpkin, canned pumpkin puree, or baby food (to avoid chunks of pumpkin stuck in your hair!”>
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
Mix thoroughly and let sit until room temperature (if cooking the pumpkin”>.
Wash hair, and apply deep conditioner in sections, smoothing down the cuticle. Let sit for 10-30 minutes depending on hair type or dryness. Rinse with cool water.