We have been so fortunate to work with some truly talented interns in the NaturallyCurly offices, and though it's not a requirement, it doesn't hurt that they often have great heads of curls, coils and waves! Today our intern Laura is sharing her Type 2c wavy hair routine and some insight into what it was like growing up in Brazil with curls.
How long have you worn your hair curly?
How does having a Brazilian background affect the way you feel about your curls?
Do you have a technique or tip that has really changed the way your hair looks
- Shampoo Dove Quench Shampoo
- Conditioner Quench Absolute Conditioner
- Deep Conditioner It's A 10 Miracle Mask
- Leave-in Conditioner Shea Moisture's Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Leave in Conditioner
- Styler It's always changing, but DevaCurl Ultra Defining Gel right now
- Tool DevaCurl Microfiber Towel