For years I've been using Graham Webb Making Waves Curl Defining Gel and have just learned that they've stopped making it.
Does anyone have any that they don't use and would sell me? or does anyone know any good substitutes? The things I liked about it were that it was a mild hold, not at all crunchy (unless I used too much) and contained no silicones.
If anyone can make a recommendation for something else, I'd be most appreciative.