which one of the terms describes the frizz that happens when a clump of curls doesn't fuse together all the way, and you can kinda see spaces in between the strands?
Originally Posted by jeamaria
In-the-Curls Frizz--This frizz occurs within the curls themselves so that the curls have a lack of smoothness or order. Frequently, this occurs between the curls, blurring the line of definition. This commonly is caused by stickier stylers and products with ionic charges that cause hairs to attract to each other.

could it be that? I have a question about that kind of frizz. I don't use sticky stylers, but I got that kind of firzz today, and how do you know if a product has ionic charges?
mod. CG 2C-3A/M/iii
Fotki album and journal updated: 10/01/07
password: springlet

Currently: Trying to stop straightening so much. Using Elucence conditioner and whatever works for me.