so would you call this poofball or some other kind?
Originally Posted by banjocurl
It looks pretty poofball, but it also looks like some curl definition might have held on (hard to tell from the pic). If so, it would be fluffy frizz.
Originally Posted by laurabeth33
I see the random clumps of definition in this pic!

Thanks laurabeth33 and angiecurls for helping me diagnose particular case of In-the-Curls Frizz. Any ideas on a remedy?