LaCoupe Shine & Smooth Silky Smoothing Conditioner (& ! %)
Primary Positive: curl boosting, volumeous 3-D curls, great clumping
This conditioner smelt like grapefruit and was noticeably thinner than the Color Protect which was surprising with of the higher placement of shea butter. My hair felt smooth and silky (go, marketing dept!…truth in advertising) after rinsing. After applying gel, there was noticeable clumping and piecey definition that easily formed with some squishy sounds that generally mean a good hair day is on its way. In the morning, *WOW*, I had 3-D, chunky, clumpy, volumeous curls everywhere. The Shine & Smooth was a little less volumeous/3-D and a little more piecey-clumpy than the LaCoupe Color Rescue. By the end of the day (after working out or on hot/humid days), I had noticeable surface frizz from the humidity. It also had slightly more moisture compared to the Color Rescue.
water, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, glycerin, panthenol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cetyl esters, amodimethicone, trideceth-12, cetrimonium chloride, silk amino acids, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch, parfum/fragrance, citric acid, methylparaben, propylparaben.