Robert Craig Conditioner (* ^)
Primary Positive: good moisture source, encouraged curls
CurliLocks told me that this conditioner was concentrated, but I'd heard that before (usually, the company sways the customer of this by convincing marketing). I decided to give CurliLocks the benefit because she is CurliLocks. She was right—this conditioner seemed to actually be concentrated. When I applied it in a small area, it seemed to disappear and since it was so liquidy/fluid rather than thick, I figured I needed more but—and this is key—I kept massaging the same place that I'd just put the conditioner, mainly because I was trying to tell how well it dispursed and detangled, and surprisingly, it seemed to multiply its presence in my hair. It didn’t disperse itself through the length but seemed to create more of itself so I could work it through the thickness and depth in that area. In the rinse cycle, my hair felt very soft and silky. In the am, I had some intense spirals but not normal tubes of ringlet activity but more enlongated and spirally like a spring that was stretched out but still making a perfect spiral. I did have some surface frizz, mainly below the shoulders toward the ends. I didn’t get much volume, even when flipped over my head and rubbed my scalp for a second. The moisture level lasted well, and honestly, the appearance didn't change at all—no increased frizz or curl, no decreased curl or definition, and stayed soft to the touch too.
water, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, glycerin, panthenol, phytantriol, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, geranium maculatum extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, propylene glycol, hair keratin amino acids, polyquaternium-7, sodium chloride, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, fragrance, red 33, yellow 5.