Mop Top Lemon Sage Daily Conditioner (* ! ~)
Primary Positive: curl boosting, ringlets, good moisture source
This conditioner provided average detangling but nothing life-altering and detangled better after my hair was coated and left on a few minutes. The fragrance was not too strong and smelt more like lemon rosemary chicken than lemon pledge (and I hate lemon fragrances). In the am, I had piecey curls that were incredibly curl boosted with nice shine. My hair was soft and remained soft, light, and surprisingly frizz-free in the hot/humid summer thru the day. It also provided good volume/movement so I believe finer curl types would love this. This conditioner gave me ringlets all around (someone actually asked me if my hair naturally had ringlets like that). I had some surface frizz that was steady but mild by midday and moderate by the end of the day but never the focus.
stabilized aloe barbadensis gel, hypnea musciformis extract (and) gelidiela acerosa extract (and) sargassum hupendula extract (and) sorbitol, cetrimonium chloride, behentrimonium metosulphate, glycerin, olea eyropea (olive) oil, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, silk amino acids, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolized wheat protein, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, anthemis noblis (chamomile) flower extract, urtica diocia (nettle) extract, butyrospermum parki (shea butter) fruit, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), panthenol, glycerin 26, hydroxyethylcellulose, methylparaben, propylparaben, diazolidinyl urea, tetrasodium edta, citric acid, fragrance.