Devacurl DevaCARE One Condition (& ^ ! ~)
Primary Positive: volumeous curls with lots of shrinkage, curl boosting, good moisture source
The fragrance of this conditioner reminded me of a cross between cream cheese frosting on carrot cake and orange frosting (not creamsicle like many had described it). It provided excellent distribution and detangling, even with a lesser amount of conditioner than most required. It felt better than regular DevaCurl to me in the rinse cycle and scrunched better with gel than regular DevaCurl did for me. In the am, I had amazing, 3-D, volumeous curls. This was night and day different from DevaCurl One Condition for me which had more piecey definition. I did have some spider weby frizz but mainly in the back where the curls are skinnier. There was lots of shrinkage, and my curls produced quite a few ringlets. My hair felt really soft but a smidge coated after several days which supported this formula needed more frequent pooing than the regular DevaCurl.
aqueous extracts of: achilea millefolium, chamomilla recutita (matricaria), cymbopogon schoenanthus, humulus lupulus (hops), melissa officinalis (balm mint), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel; cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, behentrimonium chloride, amodimethicone, cetrimonium chloride, cetyl esters, orange peel wax, olive oil, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, trideceth-12, diazolidinyl urea, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ascorbic acid, fragrance, red 40, yellow 5