Curl Pattern: 2a
Texture: fine
Porosity: high
Density: thin
Elasticity: med
Characteristics: Weak wave pattern, prone to flatness around the roots, very easy to straighten/curl, frizzy!!

CG/ModCG/not CG: new ModCG (less than 2 months!)

Hair ingredient likes: Unsure - I am a n00b.
Hair ingredient dislikes: Whatever was in Redken Touch Control mousse! I will have to compare with other mousses to find out if it's just a mousse thing.

Hard/Soft Water: Unsure

HG/Go-to Products: Kevin Murphy easy.rider, *very small amounts* of MOP Liquid Wax (does a great job of defining the ends of dry hair), starting to use V05 Mega Hold Gel, but not sure if I like it. Still trying to figure out what my hair likes. I'm pretty reluctant to buy new things before I've run out of the old ones. On the look out for a good strong hold product to give my waves definition.

Average climate/dew points: dry and hot!

Fall/Winter combos:
Spring/Summer combos:

Favorite styling techniques and why: Icequeening for root lift and clumps, placing my part in the shower (I side-part my naturally centre-parted hair - seriously, this changed everything for me!), plopping. Tried spritz and condish once and it was pretty awesome.

Techniques that didnít work and why: Diffusing of any kind. My hair will puff up like a dandelion.
Australian 2a wavy, very fine, porous, rather thin, below the shoulders and slowly growing out to bra strap length.

Daily: co-wash Ecostore Normal Hair Conditioner, rinse-out Kevin.Murphy Luxury Rinse.

Weekly: low-poo Kevin.Murphy Angel Wash, d/t Redken Real Control Mask (NOT CG - looking for a good, available in Australia, 'cone free d/t)

Style: Redken Touch Control mousse, and lots of it, SOTC with Kevin.Murphy Easy Rider, define the ends with MOP Liquid Wax