Laurabeth: What is it called when you have what seems like curlier coarser hair that won't cooperate with the rest of the curls?
Originally Posted by Delma
Wiry Frizz --individual hairs that are coarse and wiry; frequently, these hairs are gray which causes the wiry texture.
Originally Posted by laurabeth33
Mines not gray, but I'm glad to know what to call it now. Thanks a bunch