sooo i got bored and made a list of every product i've ever tried
View Single Post
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ReynaCR
Find More Posts by ReynaCR
Join Date: Feb 2010
Friday, October 22, 2010 at 05:44PM
This thread is cool!
It just might show newbies about our hair types, preferences and even give them the opportunity to confidently speak with us regarding what we've listed!
I remember using these in the last year:
- Beautiful Botanicals Texturizer
- Matching Gel and Foaming/Setting Lotion
- Just For Me Texture Softener
- Hot Six oil
- Coconut oil
- Jojoba oil
- Tea Tree oil
- Rosemary oil
- Jamaican Black Castor oil
- Peppermint oil
- Literally just about every other oil on the shelf!
I love oils...
- Blue Magic Coconut Oil
- Blue Magic Organics w/ Jojoba
Kinky Curly Curling Custard
Kinky Curly Knot Today
Kinky Curly Come Clean
- Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter
- Carol's Daughter
Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding
Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme
- Eco Styler Gel (in the pink container)
- Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner
Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner
- VO5 Strawberry Conditioner
- Suave Conditioner
(that thing was so horrible, I don't remember which one - BLEH!)
- Matrix Biolage Fortatherapie Conditioner
- Avalon Organics Lavender Conditioner
- Avalon Organics Peppermint conditioner
- J/A/S/O/N Biotin Conditioner
- Mill Creek Organics Biotin Conditioner
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner
- Hask Placenta w/ Henna Conditioner
- ORS Olive Oil Conditioning Pak
- J/A/S/O/N Sea Kelp Shampoo
- J/A/S/O/N Henna Shampoo
- Mill Creek Organics Keratin Shampoo
Powders & Things...
- Mehandi Jamila Henna
- Rainbow Research Neutral Henna (which is just cassia obovata)
(Wow, after listing all this crap, I realize that maybe that's why I have the hair troubles I have now. Gotta stop putting so much $ in other people's pockets, and learn to stick to one thing and work it on out!
"Don't look back and ask why, look forward and ask why not!?" - Unk.
Last edited by QueenOfKinks; 10-22-2010 at
. Reason: Adding more products as I remember them =)