What are some easy tips/tricks to eating healthy? Come share :)
View Single Post
View Public Profile
Send a private message to wavie
Find More Posts by wavie
Join Date: May 2007
Sunday, January 2, 2011 at 05:30PM
: What are some easy tips/tricks to eating healthy? Come share :)
I hope I'm not making too many threads. On my quest to eating healthy, I've found that there are several little easy tricks to eat healthier. For example:
1) Instead of having fruit juice (I'd always have a cup of juice with every meal), I cut fruit and have it right next to me whenever I crave juice
2) Cut out pop. Entirely.
3) Switch to whole wheat - so much healthier, it makes a big difference
4)Use peanut butter or olive oil instead of butter/cream cheese/animal fats
5) Replace cereal with a bowl of oatmeal, drizzled with honey for breakfast every day
6) Replace Ice cream with yogurt/frozen yogurt.
7) Replace potato chips with popcorn
Hair type: 2C-3A, very dry, extremely low porosity, med elasticity, insanely thick kinky-wavy.
HGs: Trader Joe's Nourish spa conditioner, Epsom salt rinse, Joico K-pak conditioner