By "RO" I'm guessing you mean rinse-out. Is that correct? Also, I've seen mention by some folk of Burt's Bees Body Butter. Now, are they referring to an actual body butter intended for the skin, being used in the hair? Or are they referring to some form of conditioner intended for the hair? And, thank you so much for the excellent info already posted!