Hi, I've stopped pulling at the start of this year. Prior to that I'd been pulling for four years. It's not too obvious because I have a bit of hair but I've noticed that i have thin spots on some areas. It looks really uneven, especially in some hairstyles. D: Is there a way to grow it back? Im scared ive scarred the hair follicles and all. Can you rub oil on it or something like that? :O