Okay, I have a hair type question. What is the difference between an "S" shaped curl and a "O" shaped curl? For the life of me, I can't get the LOIS system.
Originally Posted by Raizal
one is shaped like an S, and the other looks like an O.

i'm honestly not trying to be snarky here, i just don't know how else to answer this.