I doubt that that's any of their hair especially halle berry come on now girl. You really think she had tbl hair and she was just rocking a short do? Anyway this is called ombre not to be confused with two tone there's tutorials on youtube but a lot of them do not execute ombre and actually end up two toned. The ombre is a gradual change from dark to light or vice versa. Two toned is one color then another.