So, so far this year I've earnt 1840.

And the government has taken 80 of me for tax.

Thanks for nothing.
Originally Posted by kat180
You should be able to claim that back. You are under the amount to pay income tax.
Originally Posted by curlylaura
Yeah I know. I need to sit down and work it out.

Last edited by kat180; 01-25-2014 at 06:04 PM.