I've read that wavies are more susceptible to oily scalps and therefore lo-poo often rather than co-wash or no-poo, and I've recently found something amazing I wanted to share with you! So here are the ingredients, see if you can guess what it is

Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol

Give up yet? It's cheap... AND - it's a generic CVS item...

I found this when I was looking for a sulfate-free option for my kids' shampoo/body wash, and noticed that almost all baby shampoos have sulfates! But this one does not. The main surfactant is a really mild one that actually gives you a great lather (if you like that)

"Decyl Glucoside is a naturally derived non-ionic, sugar-based surfactant prepared by combining corn starch glucose with natural fatty alcohol. Due to its natural origin, this cleansing agent is very mild and readily biodegradable. It provides excellent foaming and is commonly used in preparations for sensitive skin." Naturopathica Holistic Health Ingredient Glossary

that was actually from another post on this site I found lol

The ingredients are the same as CVS baby shampoo, only the shampoo seems to have more dye in it, making it more orange colored. Ahh marketing!!

I hope this helps someone out, if you're looking to save a buck here and there, try this!

One last note: I did find that if I combined this with acv too often, and without conditioning, my hair got very strawlike. So don't skip conditioning!!