What are cheese balls? Are they like Cheetos cheese curls but round? Or are we talking actual balls of cheese?

Sorry for the guano.
Originally Posted by The New Black
Maybe it's a Honey Boo Boo reference? I think they come in a giant plastic container and are like round cheetos.

Dogs and nature abhor a vacuum.