Say It. I Dare You.
View Single Post
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Fifi.G
Find More Posts by Fifi.G
Join Date: Dec 2011
Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 07:40AM
Murrrcat, my best friend always does that. He does suffer from frequent migraines. He might drink once or twice a year and never more than a weak mixed drink or a couple glasses of wine.
You very well could be allergic or have sensitivities, depending on what you are drunking (I'm gonna leave that). I honestly think that is a large part of my bff's problem. If he had allergy testing done I am sure he would be allergic to everything but lettuce.
When I hear terms like "
" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??
Last edited by Fifi.G; 02-02-2013 at