You need to see a doctor. Aside from PCOS, it could be directly related to under or over-active thyroid or other ailment that includes an imbalance of hormones. Or it could be something more serious (but hopefully not). Go.

Ringlet Fandango! ... Where curly ideas roam free

* 2 blogs this week: Pictures of My (Sorta) Big Chop! AND Turn a Nightmare Product into a Dream* My Albums