"Received an email today from someone in need of products for her "extremely kinky hair." Excited at the prospect, i replied, "send me pix, i'd love to help!" OMG...she had STRAIGHT hair, a tiny limp...just lots of frizz. Not really CURLY HAIR..."

Image says
"Curly Hair problem #483
When people call their frizzy hair curly
."

And after many customers called them out for being nasty in public
"CURListas...i see the confusion! She said it was kinky....when it was actually STRAIGHT hair (not curly, or event wavy) with frizz. So, a total exaggeration...was SO surprised, was expecting true texture. Guess the intent wasn't properly conveyed. WOMP, WOMP..."
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Posting on Hall of Shame because
- unprofessional to poke fun at a potential customer in public
- straight hair ain't frizzy, they failed to recognise badly treated wavy hair, yet market to caucasians, wavies and fine hairs
- 'kinky' actually means something quite different to some countries/ cultures/ ethnic groups. My shampoo'd and brushed out poofy wavy hair was described as kinky my whole childhood.
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect