I suggest you find a 'Functional Medicine' doctor. they are regular doctors, MDs or DOs, but think outside of the box. I think you should also have a full thyroid panel done, w/ TSH, T3 and T4. You can actually have the lab work done on your own at Thyroid Testing | PersonaLabs.com google for a coupon code, there is usually a 20% code at retailmenot.com so for about $40 you will know if you have an over active thyroid. If everything is "normal" and you still feel it's not right, make your doctor listen or find a new doc.